As designed by AKM Consulting Engineers, built by Kana Engineering Group, IAC Acoustics Noise foil panels provide durable, effective noise control to limit reverberation in the plant. This dual benefit cuts noise inside the building making the plant more comfortable for operators and reduces the noise that might emanate from the facility. IAC 2″ absorption panels are tested to deliver as high as 1.48 NRC when installed with maximum edge exposure in an array with 3″ spacing…each panel contributing 1.00 NRC (face only). Standard powder coated perforated panels and joiners mean attractive surfaces and life time serviceability for the plant. Soundproof doors, acoustic louvers and silencers serve to further reduce the noise in the community for the new state-of-the-art facility.
- Can you hear your Valentine? Restaurant noise can ruin your romantic evening.
- Radio Broadcast install underway in Miami
- How do you crush ice and blow snow in one of the most noise sensitive areas in Southern California?
- IAC NoiseFoil panel installation begins at Santa Fe Springs Well no 12.
- Sound Seal Composite Enclosures – In-plant Noise Killer