Noise Soaker – A Pacific Sound Control Exclusive
Noise Soaker was designed and developed by a team of noise control engineers with input from General Contractors and acoustic consultants. The result is the best construction site noise control product for demanding and rugged construction environments.
Specs and details available on NoiseSoaker.com
Noise Soaker stock panels are 54″ wide x 8′, 10′, or 12′ tall with industrial grade velcro to interlock the panels, creating complete sound control. Panels can also be custom-made in any size to suit your project.
Noise Soaker stock panels available for rental or purchase.
- Both STC 33 and NRC 0.75 in a single panel
- TENARA® thread that is UV, salt water and chemical resistant
- Exterior-grade, UV resistant mass-loaded vinyl barrier layer
- Exterior-grade vinyl-coated-polyester (VCP) quilted fiberglass absorber facing
- Outdoor quality brass mounting grommets
Industrial grade velcro
- Unique bottom seal reduces “soil flanking”
- Tested in harsh outdoor/winter conditions for 10 years