Pacific Sound Control represents Kwik-Wall for Operable Wall estimates and installation.
Kwik-Wall’s steel framed operable wall system is great for dividing a large room into a multi-functioning area. With several model options such as hinge pair, curve and diverter, and electrical wall systems, these are most popular in gymnasiums, conference rooms, churches, and offices. The acoustical engineered panels consist of a welded steel frame that ensures a durable performance and an increased life expectancy. We offer over 180 custom finishes that vary in vinyl, carpet, fabric, and wood veneer. Additional features include pass doors, dry erase sections and stained or textured glass inserts.
In November 2019, Panelfold discontinued manufacture of their Operable Wall products.
In June 2022, Hufcor was permanently closed.
2000 and 3000 Series Operable Walls by Kwik-Wall
The 2000 Series Operable Walls are acoustically engineered panels that offer a variety of finish materials and stackable options for the end users convenience. These durable panels are 3″ thick and provide STC ratings up to 51.
The 3000 Series Operable Walls are high-performance panels designed for the heavier duty jobs! The 4″ thick panels offer multiple track and carrier options, available in taller panels for larger commercial buildings and STC ratings up to 56.
- Standard acoustical substrate or optional steel skins available to provide for higher durability.
- Standard trimless option offers a seamless appearance.
- 2000 Series available in STC ratings ranging between 42-51.
- 3000 Series available in STC ratings ranging between 48-56.
- Easy to access components for routine panel maintenance.
- Available in fabric, carpet, veneer and vinyl finishes.
Luminous™ by Kwik-Wall
The Luminous Series is engineered to provide sound resistance with having the luxury of natural lighting.
- Luminous Stella is available in STC 44 & 50
- Luminous Luna is available in STC 43
- Luminous Illona is available in STC 35
For space division where a sound rating is not required:
- Luminous Ava is a non-STC rated glass partition system with sleek metal framing
- Luminous Mata is a non STC rated glass partition system with luxurious wood framing